Calling all open water swimmers!
You can now register for the 2014 Marin County Swim as a TEAM, so grab your fellow master swimmers, tri team members, friends, family and co-workers and join us for a beautiful swim in the San Pablo Bay on July 19th.
Registering for a team is simple and saves team members an additional $5 off of their race registration. A few things you need to know when registering your team:
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 members by race day, but there is no maximum so spread the word!
- Team members can register for any of our three race distances (500M, 1500M, or Splash & Dash)
- All teams are automatically entered into our Team Challenge for Charity. Earn points by recruiting team members, volunteers and raising money for the Sustainable Sports Foundation. Winners of the Team Challenge earn money for their club, school or favorite charity.
So join us for the Marin County Swim and help us celebrate this wonderful sport and our beautiful community! To register your Team, follow the simple directions below. See you in July!
- Go to www.marinswim.com
- Click the ‘Register’ button
- Choose your race distance and select ‘team’
- If you are the first one to register, you will ‘create a team’ and need to enter the name of your group (If you are joining a team, find the name and continue)
- Next, rally your fellow swimmers, family, friends and co-workers to join in on the fun
Questions about the Marin County Swim or looking for volunteer opportunities? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.