The Half Full Running Club is the Official Training Partner for the Marin County Half Marathon.
The Half Full Running Club has a RRCA, USATF certified coaching staff, and is a member of the Road Runners Club of America. We have experienced pacers to assist in your journey. The Half Full Running Club is a non-profit club that is run by the members.
Whether you are able to run one block or 10-miles we are able to assist you in achieving your running goals. We have traditional training and we incorporate the Galloway Run/Walk Training Theory.
Our training program locations are Bay Area wide.
The 12 and 17 week training begins January 7, 2012
Our 12 week training program will prepare you for the Marin County 5K, 10K, and ½ Marathon and our 17-week program will prepare you for the Eugene Marathon April 29, 2012.
To Register, click here.
If you have questions please email: email@example.com
Club Features: Our annual fee is $50
- Year round training
- Year round social runs (beginning January 7, 2012)
- Quarterly social gatherings
- Discounted Race Entries
- San Francisco or East Bay training locations
- Detailed day-to-day Training Schedule
- USATF Certified Coaches
- RRCA Certified Coaches
- Coach Support on long runs and at the track, and via email
- Experienced Pacers for Saturday long runs and track sessions
- Online Running Resources: training support partners, team chat-room, cross training, stretching tips
- Runner Seminars by experts on injury prevention, heart rate training, nutrition and more
- Weekly e-newsletter regarding weekly runs, runner tips, etc.
- SCHWAG: 1 tech shirt, running cap, store discounts, goody bag, and raffles